Monday 28 June 2010

Zee first gig!

OK. We have now officially survived our first live appearance. I (the drummer) didn't fuck up anything, miraculously, but I was quite unstable during the second track, because the sound guy blasted me with bass (the player of which relies on my poor judgement, to boot, so the bass player AND I got monumentally confused, feeding each other back into a case of "what? should I be quicker? should I be slower?" conundrum during the time we didn't hear any metronome). So we're not receiving any bonuses nor any fees for our immortal performance. Neither is our singress, because she screwed up a single line. Neither is the guitarist, who screwed up a single entry. Neither is our keyboard player, for his MacBook, in spite of all its apples, fucked up and decided to skip about one third of a second, stupid machine that it is. Our Mala the Rock 'n' Roll Bitch got laid, even caressed, thereafter (we sincerely hope) by Attila the  Doggie,  and her otherwise wheaten hair became green (?) for some reason (we suspect it was the moss below the benches, but, hey, let's let mysteries be mysteries). But, all in all, we're good. Here are some photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment