Monday 29 November 2010

FINISHED TRACKS > Tit

Here goes the mastered title track from our upcoming album "Tit" and the superbly poetic lyrics to sing... eerrm... growl along:


Tit by Cynicism Management


TIT

Tit tit tit tit


There's a tit every morning

Stalking my TV
And the girl who does the weather
Wears tits for all to see
Then some bitch pretends to sing
In a see through gown
While I fight back stomach acid
Trying to keep it down

(CH:)

But holy crap I've got to see
There's a tit on my TV
I must see
I can't see
All the crap tit sells to me

Tit tit tit tit


Then I go and grab a beer

Promoted by a tit
I've heard beer's good for mother's milk
So I think, well, that's it
Of course the john's adorned with tits
To get me in the mood
If only they were flesh and blood
I'd grab them if I could

(CH:)


Tit tit tit tit

Tit

When they're done with selling

Shit by means of tit
They unveil a juicy butt
I like it, I admit

Tit tit tit tit

Tit

No comments:

Post a Comment